Well I was sooooo excited yesterday after finding out the Catornia Louise from Sitting Under The Apple Tree nominated me for a Liebster blog award. I was eekkkking allover the place and then released I didn't actually know what it was ( I've only been blogging for just over a month and its all new to me!) So before I start shopping for an Oscar dress to wear to what I thought was going to be a star studded event I thought I should find out what is was. Putting the credit card away, i started reading about it, it's actually a really good idea. It's a way of small blogs and lesser known ones to get more notice and happfully I few more followers ( sometimes I do feel like I'm writing to my self lol).
What to do once being nominated....
* Firstly you must link back to the person that nominated you, ( fair enough, that's easy and a way of thanking Catornia for taking the time to read my blog)
*Secondly you have to write 11 random facts about yourself, ( this one sounds more tricky. Just a warning there gonna be sooooo random and prob a bit boring but anyhow...)
*Right, next you have to nominate 11 bloggers that have under 200 followers.
* Then make up 11 new questions for them to answer.
So hear goes.....
* 11 Random Facts about me
1. I never starting reading any blogs until about 2-3 months ago! I know I live under a rock.
2. I LOVE watching The Only Way is Essex and Made in Chealsea.
3. I was an angel in a nativity play when I was 4 and had to sing a solo of "Little Donkey" . I tell people the story every Christmas and insist on singing the song ( cringe )
4. I love nothing more than having a duvet day and laying in my onside watching crap telly all day!
5. I can not last a day without checking twitter and Facebook on my phone about 50 times, I'm addicted!
6. I started clubbing and going out drinking when I was 15, but the time I was 18 I was bored of it lol.
7. I often have dreams when someone is chasing me and I can't get away not matter how hard I try! Weird, think I need therapy
8. My favourite word is PLOP.
9. I've only ever punched/hit one person in my life, ex boyfriend , he deserved it!!
10. I am NOT a morning person at all, takes me about 30 mins for wake and have a conversation with my hubby!
11. I never had a pet as a child and didnt really want one as an adult. Two years ago my hubby brought home a kind charles cavilier puppy! i feel in love with him straight away dog and could now never imagine my life without him, Arrrrrrr. Ps he's called Brian after the alcoholic dog from family guy.
So there you go 11 random facts, sorry if there a bit boring but its really hard to think of any! :)
My 11 questions to answer from Catriona are .....
Q. What is the first blog you ever read?
A. The Sundaygirl
Q. Your favourite flavour of ice cream?
A. Chocolate mint.
Q. Favourite shop on the high street?
A. River island
Q. Do you have a pet? (Adorable picture will earn you brownie points hehe)
A. I do a dog called Brian and I will post a pic at the bottom :)
Q. What's you dream home like?
A. It's huge with walk in closet and swimming pool, something the you would find on MTV's Cribs lol
Q. Which of the main cities in the world is your favourite?
A. Having only really been to London is hard to say, but I would love to go to New York, see the sites and spend shed loads of cash shopping.
Q. Do you have any siblings?
Q. Favourite colour?
A. Pink :)
Q. What was your first blog about?
A. It was about Christmas beauty boxes I was making for friends.
Q. Have you ever met anyone famous?
A. Jade Goody and Dean Gaffney in a nightclub.
*11 Questions for my Liebster nominees to answer....
1. Use one word to describe yourself?
2. One thing you can't live without ?
3. What's your guilty pleasure?
4. Your best ever memory, it could be a place or moment?
5. If you have to be an animal what would you be?
6. If you could only choose one which would it be Twitter or facebook?
7. What's your favourite type of food?
8. When you go shopping do you head for the designer or high street?
9. What would be your ideal holiday?
10. In your opinion, which came first, chicken or egg???
11. And finally, could you live with modern technology for 1 week ( no tv, phone, laptop/tablet/PC games console.
My nominations are-
Writing and rambling
Seize the beautiful
Penny for them
Blogging my days away
Kazzi loves beauty
Beauty and the boxes
Boxed, Bagged and Bidded
From me to you
The Bold and the beauty fool
If your a nominee please leave a link to your liebster post in the comment box, thank you Catriona from Sitting Under the Apple tree for my nomination and as promised a pic of Brian :)