With the summer finally gracing our shores we need to make sure that we are all fully protected against the suns harmful rays that can damaged our skin and promote premature ageing.
One product that stood out to me while shopping for sun care was the Stila Stay all day 10-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm SPF30. The balm not only offers sun protection but also delivers a bronzed tint to the skin.
The product is said to do 10 things -
-It Contains innovative micro spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce wrinkle depth by up to 84%.
- Infused with natural, skin-protecting emollients which have been shown to increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7%
- Enriched with a proprietary blend which has been shown to reduce skin inflammation, improve texture, stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 67%.
- Broad spectrum SPF30 protects the skin.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Helps reduce pore size and provides oil and blemish control.
- Features an exclusive complex, which helps reduce redness and skin irritation.
- Uses the smallest particle size of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage.
- Bronzes and primes skin for a sun-kissed glow.
- Oil-free, Paraben-free, dermatologist tested and ideal for all skin types.
Swatched onto skin
Blended into skin
With the bronzing balm and without
When used alone is gives your face a bronzed glow with a minimal coverage, skin is left moisturised. One thing I will say is this is very dark and possibly not suitable for really pale skin types.
When first applied you do resemble someone from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but after a few seconds of buffing and blending the colour is dulled down and the appearance is very nice.
I have found the best why of using this is not with my fingers but applying it was a stippling brush to really work the product into my skin, this also saves you from having to wash your tangoed hands!
As someone that uses fake tan a lot I tend to use this daily either under my foundation as it creates a lovely base or mixed in with my current lighter foundation to darken it down a shade. My face is always lighter than my body so this product is perfect for me to darken the skintone of my face as well as protecting it from the suns harmful rays.
I'm a sucker for dual purpose products as they save me time and money and I love using this.
Applying sunscreen can be a chore and something that many of us miss out of our routine if we're in a hurry, but I never forget to use this. The first thing I notice when I look in the mirror in the morning is how pale my face is so I reach for this straight away to match me up with the rest of my body, I almost forget that it has SPF 30 in it as I'm using it mainly for cosmetic reasons but I feel reassured out in the sun that my skin is protected and the chances of me burning are very low.
Stila All Day 10-1 Bronzing Beauty Balm is priced at £26.00 for 40ml and is available at boots and on online at Cult Beauty .
Thank You For Reading