Nars Desire (L) and Amour (R)
I posted a picture on instagram at the weekend and thought I would share the products used.
Until recently I have always worn brown and gold shades, going for a neutral eye and the thought of anything else made my come out in a cold sweat! With make up looks steering to a more plum and purple tone I thought I should give it a go.
- Laura Mercier Silk Crème foundation.
- Crown Brush Concealer pallet to contour.
- Nars Laguna Bronzer.
- Nars blush in Amour.
- HD Brow pallet.
- Elf eye shadow primer on the lid and under eyes.
- Mac Cranberry in the outer corners of the lid and under eye.
- Mac Woodwinked in the inner corners of the lid and under eye.
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.
- Top Lashes - Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions
- Revoln lip butter in Peach Parfait.
- BeautyUk lipstick in Plumalicious.*
Close up of the lip
What do you think of this plum look? What is your favourite plum shade?